Tuesday, February 2, 2010

-LOVE from VICENZA-

I'm going back to Malaysia soon!! 

And yet, that's the happiest but hardest part... A part of me wants to go back, eat bak kut teh, roti canai, hokkien mee, cha siu pao, laksa, etc etc..... but another part of me don't want to go back, well..not so soon, I want to try more flavoured spritz, eat more pizza,pasta,freeze my fingers every morning yet feeling so happy, etc etc...

2 months time is quite short. The moment you start to live through everyday as if you're born in Italy, that's the moment when someone invisible slaps your face and tell you it's almost time to start packing your ultimately messy cupboard and start a lil' bit of shopping to fill up your luggage.

SO, as a LAST MINUTE post before I leave Italy in less than a week or before I start forgetting the fact that my blog even exist, I'll just post some photos and remind myself everyday I'll need to update this poor newly-born-and-then-forgotten-instantly blog when I get back.





my 1st time cooking curry puff


Io con Alisa,Finlandese

Eating cucur pisang..so not tasty!!


Ice heart <3




2nd time in Venice 


On gondola =D


still in Venice


1st time in Venice


On the way back from Venice


Trying on crazy sunglasses with Ilaria(host sis) and Alisa


Behold! Costume playing?? 


At ice hockey match



match ended





Inside Teatro Olympico




-Lots of Love from Vicenza,Italy- 

No comments:

Post a Comment