Sunday, January 30, 2011

Working for Nokia from Home

For years I've been a Nokia fan...

Since the day Mahmee lend us her big yellow-lighting-screen phone to play the classic snake game...

Since the day I have my own mobile phone...

Since the day my phone survived from its sky diving experience in MSU, Shah Alam...

And actually it's not really that long ago...

Then a couple of months ago, I've decided to work for Nokia by designing the best phone that Nokia will ever make.

Introducing the brand new   Nokia N-YJ


Hey..Don't judge it first.

Let's look at the MARVELOUS design.

The brand new Nokia N-YJ can be twisted to take pictures from better angles.

It also  has a camera with unknown megapixels (too high to be rated),providing a superb photo shooting experience.





You can even turn it inside out to watch movies with your phone.





Or for gaming purposes....


Fell in love with it?? Too bad. It's not for sale anywhere. It's made personally for my mum, designed by me, unintentionally.

Oh well...It's time for confession.Let's turn back time to one fine evening a couple of months back.

I was stuck in front of the computer as usual....then the phone rang... and then I took the phone and.................

"PIAK!!!"

It fell onto the floor...a piece of the phone fell out...and apparently it's the part where it hold the two parts of the phone together. So, according to the current rightful owner of the phone, the phone starts to fall apart after that day.

And today, when I took the phone up, my self-designed Nokia N-YJ opens it's "arms" and greeted me warmly


like this.

Then only I know how flexible damaged the phone is.


Sorry phone. You were once mine. I still kinda like you you know.I've even upgraded you to a N-series phone. You're happy, I know it.


Stay happy, my once 6101 current Nokia N-YJ. Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. lame... u forget the main part... there's a very fragile silver piece that I twisted it when I put in my pocket... thats the metal that reli hold them together... n it broke at d phone shop when i buy my new hot babe... embarrassment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahhaha......never knew I have a partner XD mummy was like screaming "you la~ you broke the thing first" It's still functioning you know...

    ReplyDelete